Buying a stage scrim is a great first step to building your band’s identity. Now, you can easily set up your stage backdrop or scrim by following NorthcoastBanners simple video. For about $15 in PVC piping, you’ll have your stage banners and band scrims set up in minutes.
6’x6′ Stage Stand
- Sharpie Marker
Materials for the Stage Stand**:
- 4 – 1″ x 10′ PVC Pipe
- 2 – 1″ 90 Degree Elbow Joints
- 4 – 1″ Tee Joints
**For two stands just double the quantity of the materials.
Costs for Stage Stand Materials
Costs for everything is around $15 from your local hardware store
Cut PVC Pipe to the Following Lengths:
- 2 – 6’2″ (74″) * Horizontal Top and Bottom
- 2 – 5’7.5″ (67.5″) * Vertical Sides
- 2 – 7″
- 4 – 12″
**For different size banners, add 2″ to your banner’s width for the top and bottom poles, and subtract 4.5″ from the banner’s height for the vertical poles; this is to accommodate for elbow and tee joints. These dimensions may be slightly different for you depending on your materials.
Assembly Process for the Stage Stand:
- Assemble feet first, followed by attaching the side poles (67.5″ Lengths) to the feet.
- Slide the top and bottom poles (74″ Lengths) through the pole pockets on your stage scrim and then attach to the sides.
Stage Stands Outdoors:
For outdoor uses, we recommend placing sand bags or some sort of weight at the bottom of the feet for added stability.
For more information on stage banners, stage scrims, stage mesh, or stage stands please feel free to call us at 973-234-2201 or request a quote.